Cloud Implementation Africa 2022
In recent years we have been hit by the inevitable reality of having to transform our businesses overnight. Plans that were in the future had to be rashly implemented over night. The central point of this reality became the safe keeping and utilization of their entire business and cloud was the only solution. We are a couple of years in and there are still glitches to iron out. This event will evaluate how far we’ve come, where we are and what the future holds.
Who should attend?
- IT Directors within SMEs and large corporates
- Cloud Specialists
- Programme Managers
- Heads of Innovation
- Infrastructure Architects
- Chief Engineers
- Digital Transformation Executives
Benefits of attending
- Find out the most cost effective ways of moving to cloud
- Dealing with legacy and current technologies in your transition
- Learn how to prepare your organisation for cloud migration
- Drive new business capability
- Learn about compliance of cloud
- Understand Unified Cloud Management Platforms
- 09:00 - 10:00
- 10:00 - 10:15
- Welcome by Chairperson
- Creating a Roadmap to Cloud Computing: The implementation Phase
- • Moving to the cloud seamlessly and effectively • Dealing with legacy and current technologies in your transition • Adapting to a multi-cloud environment • Planning an effective change management processes
- Using Cloud as a Key to Unlocking the Next-Gen digital Infrastructure
- • Viewing cloud as a foundation for achieving all the benefits promised by digital transformation • Delivering more power and capacity through cloud • Drive new business capability • Extracting value from business data
Charlene OosthuizenCloud Solutions Manager, Pinnacle ICT
Customer-orientated and self-motivated General manager with 10 years of experience focused on increasing revenue, sales, and customer relationships. Adaptive and deadline-orientated with capacity to execute and complete multiple projects in high-stress environments. Meticulous leader and strategic planner with comprehensive managerial acumen, offering comprehensive sales skills and passion.
Konstantin DenishevGlobal Head Digital Workplace, LGC (UK)
Technology Leader with proven experience of delivering strategies/roadmaps, driving productivity, profitability, cost saving and efficiencies. Extensive experience in creating high performing teams to deliver enterprise business and Digital transformation programmes.
Mahlakane MafokoPartner Manager-Cloud at Altron Systems Integration
I am an African female with both practical and theoretical experience in Marketing Management. Strategic planning, system budget management and campaign planning are my area of expert. Working collaboratively with people is my strength, inclusive of following a strict methodology:”Always being result orientated”. My general belief is to improve and contribute to the field of Marketing not only practically but theoretically through reserach investigations.
Martin Geda BSenior Partner Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services
I enjoy engaging in discussions on the future of technology as it relates to people and processes. I believe technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) will greatly influence strategies on effective ergonomics.
Samresh RamjithDeputy CISO, Absa Group
Cybersecurity professional with over 20 years of experience across the Financial Services, Telecommunications and Public Sector verticals. Skilled across multiple technology and security domains and Organizational Leadership. Strong entrepreneurship capability with a Bachelor of Technology (BTech) focused in Information Technology from University of South Africa and internationally recognized security qualifications. Currently studying towards a Masters Degree in Digital Business.
Tshupelo MosianeChief Commercial Officer, Fundi SA
I am an experienced sales, business development and product development/innovation strategist. I excel in assisting organizations to design their sales and business development strategies; developing products which speak to their customers’ needs and in mapping out their customer experience strategies.