Labour Relations Masterclass for Investigating Officers, Departmental Representatives, Human Resources/IR Practitioners and Presiding Officers
The fast pace of developments in labour law affecting the public and private sectors has made it essential that you continually review your organisation’s policies and procedures to meet the severe demands as regards misconduct management, performance management, disciplinary hearings and arbitration hearings at the CCMA and bargaining councils.
This three-day Masterclass has been designed to enrich your understanding of the various codes of good practice and schedules in terms of the Labour Relations Act within the context of the purpose and primary objects, application and interpretation of the Labour Relations Act.
Your participation in this Masterclass will enable you:
• To ensure that all your hearing procedures and decisions are 100% legally compliant and
At the end of this Masterclass delegates will be able to:
• Use investigative, analytical and probing skills to allow you uncover the underlying issues during hearings.
• Implement a disciplinary process that ensures increased performance and not increased litigation.
• Know what areas the LRA covers to establish the impact on you and your organisation.
• Boost company morale through the improvement of your communication techniques that enable you to effectively deal with an individual during a hearing.
• Understand the difference between admissible and non-admissible evidence.
• Learn how to work successfully with trade unions and how to build a mutually beneficial relationship with them.